A Sentido group of hotels, Neptune Palm Beach Resort is a 4 star resort hotel in Galu Beach Daini, South Coast of Mombasa, Kenya, with a swahili coastal feel.
This hotel is ideal for a relaxing sun & beach holiday or starting point for your adventurous wildlife & sea safaris. Bungalows of four rooms each in a tropical garden with ever flourishing trees and playing monkeys. Bar, poolbar, restaurant.
Speciality:Show cooking, tell the cook how you want your meat baked or what ingredients you want in your spaghetti sauce.
A daily program of sport, tournaments & shows with our animation team. Kids have their own pool and club.
Hotel SENTIDO Neptune Village Beach Diani Mombasa Kenya.
The hotel has one main dining room that serves all meals in a buffet style set up, breakfast from 7.00am to 10.00am and can be extended to noon on demand, lunch from 12.00pm to 3.00pm and dinner from 7.00pm to 11.00pm. The cuisine is of international standards and there are theme nights that are organised during the week. There is a table d'hote menu that is offered to our "all inclusive" guests and there is an a la carte menu also available. "All Inclusive" guests are also given all day snacks from 10.00am to 6.00pm.
The 'all inclusive' bar offers soft drinks, tinned juices, fresh juices, beers and wines from 10.00am to 6.00pm. From 6.00pm to midnight, all local spirits are served. There is also a cash bar that serves all international drinks and mineral water at a cost.
- Safe at the reception for your valuables
- Unisex Beauty Salon for African style hair raiding, manicure, pedicure, facials and massage services.
- Boutique selling carvings, jewellery, costumes, post cards and other souvenirs. We also organize weekly traditional African markets for a wider choice and selection.
- Internet Services, high-speed wireless internet access available in all public areas including conference hall, pool area and gardens.
- Business centre services including secretarial services, internet, photocopy, fax, lamination and CD writing.
- Other Facilities & Services, Room services, laundry and dry cleaning services, kiddies club, wake-up calls, a well stocked library, power adaptors, cable TV, Taxi and a doctor on call. Some services may carry an extra charge payable locally.
The resort boasts of a fresh water Swimming Pool with separate area for kids , 2 flood lit Tennis Courts nearby, Water sports including Jet Ski, Speed boats, Wind surfing, Diving, Deep sea fishing, Snorkeling, Darts, Billiards, Beach and Water Volley ball, Table Tennis, amongst other facilities. Diving lovers can contact the Baracuda Diving Team which is one of the leading diving operators on the coast of Kenya. There is also a 18 hole golf course and Go Kart facility near by.
The resort animation team keeps guests entertained all day with regular changing animation programs like fashion shows, water gymnastics, bands, discos, acrobatic shows and traditional African folk dancers just to name a few. Some services may carry an extra charge payable locally.