New Palm Tree Hotel is quite a grand place that has bags of charm, especially after the recently completed renovations
Rooms are spacious and clean, all self contained with air conditioning, fans and mosquito nets. A safe is also available in each room. There ia a sunny first-floor courtyard with, bizarrely enough, sunbeds. Good place to relax after visiting the various tourist spots around town.
The New Palm Tree hotel is conveniently located for those on a holiday or business assignment in Mombasa. Major bus stops, banks, touristic sites, public transport and the Mombasa port are easily reached from the New Palm Tree hotel.
The New Palm Tree hotel is located along Nkrumah Road in Mombasa and nearby attractions include Fort Jesus, Old town and the Likoni Ferry which is the gateway to the South coast.
We provide a guaranteed on-time Mombasa airport-hotel taxi transfer service to New Palm Tree Hotel Mombasa. Please indicate if you require this convenient, safe and secure airport or train station transfer service when booking your accommodation at New Palm Tree Hotel Mombasa.
Rates at New Palm Tree Hotel Mombasa based on a Double (2 people in room) on Bed & Breakfast are:
* Shoulder season (1st April - 30th June 2011) Resident - Kshs. 3,850/= Non Resident US$ 54
* Pre-peak season (1st July - 10th December 2011) Resident - Kshs. 3,950/= Non Resident US$ 56
* Peak season (11th Dec 2011 - 7th January 2012) Resident - Kshs. 4,400/= Non Resident US$ 62
* High season (8th Jan 2012 - 31st March 2012) Resident - Kshs. 3,850/= Non Resident US$ 54
* Single room occupancy (one person in room) Peak Season (11th Dec 2011 - 7th January 2012)
* Resident = Kshs. 3,300/= Non Resident = US$ 46
Children below 12 years sharing parents room are charged at 50% of above rates. Children below 12 years staying in their own room pay 75% of above rates.