Snorkeling at Kisite Marine Park Tour begins with a short briefing before the safari to discussing all your needs. Pick up from your hotel at your convenient time (Recommended time is 0630 Hours).
A countryside drive in a private, air-conditioned van, through beautiful coconut plantation to “Shimoni” jetty. There, we meet our dhow crew and begin a leisurely Cruise on your own spacious wooden dhow. On deck you can relax on big comfortable pillows. Light breakfast on the boat, based on your favorite breakfast menu.
Dolphin spotting – you can stay and watch the dolphins for as long as you wish, and if you are lucky enough, they may join you for a swim in the Marine Park. Snorkeling at Kisite Marine Park has some of the best under water views in Africa, including corals, tropical fish and turtles. We offer snorkeling for non swimmers, with life jackets and ring. Your private guide is part of our highly experienced team. Enjoy snacks, fresh tropical fruit and soft drinks on dhow. Sail to Coral Spirit island restaurant (with magical view of the ocean) and have a fresh Seafood lunch (with a varied menu). Wine, beer, soft drinks – all included. Visit the amazing Coral Garden and Wasini village and (or) Shimoni slave cave. You are welcome to stay and watch the African sunset. Return to your hotel.
Snorkeling at Kisite Marine Park Day Tour Price includes:
* Price per person
* Diving equipment
* Minimum 2 persons
* Seafood lunch on Wasini Island
* Diving (2 tanks) at Kisite Marine Park
* All marine Park Entry Fees, service charge and taxes
* Pickup from your hotel in Mombasa - South or North Coast at 0630 hours and drop-off to your hotel
* Professional English speaking guides. All are experts in the African wildlife, culture, and tour guiding, many of who speak other European languages
Snorkeling at Kisite Marine Park Day Tour Price Excludes:
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from Moi International airport in Mombasa)
* Tips or gratuity, drinks; travelers insurance; laundry, communication charges & visas
* Meals, sightseeing not included in the package
* International airfares and airport taxes
* Optional activities
Price: USD 130 only per person.