The Mombasa island full day tour allows you to visit historical and cultural places: the Fort Jesus, the Mwembe Tayari open-airmarket, handicraft carvers, walk through the famous curvy alley-roads, the business district and Haller Park.
The City Tour includes a drive along Mombasa streets lined with intricately carved mosques and historical buildings. Visit the Akamba Handicraft Centre, a source of products direct from the craftsmen.
Proceed to the huge and famous Tusks over Moi Avenue erected in 1952 in honour of Queen Elizabeth II first visit to Kenya. Dominating the entrance of Mombasa Harbor, Fort Jesus offers a panoramic view of the Old Town. Other places to visit include a drive on Mama Ngina Drive to see the giant baobab trees that live for about 1000 years, and a short walk through the Old Town gives you a chance to a maze of twisting alleyways, ornately carved doors and overhanging balconies. This ancient and impressive maze of architectural wonder will bring you to the Old Dhow Harbor, which is still occasionally used by Dhows from Arabia and India.
The Mombasa Island Full Day City Tour takes us to Haller Park past the Mamba Village crocodile farm along the way. Enjoy the fascinating and world famous Haller Park. This is a former quarry that has now been transformed into a variety of recreational facilities including forests / nature trails and game sanctuaries, and crocodile and fish farms. See abundant wildlife including hippo, antelope, birds, reptiles, snakes, giant tortoises, crocodiles and giraffe. In the late afternoon, board your transport to be dropped at your beach hotel or cottage.
Mombasa Full Day Tour Prices/Rates includes:
* Price per person
* All entry fees, service charge and taxes
* Professional English speaking guides. All are experts in the African wildlife & culture
* Pickup from your hotel in Mombasa - South or North Coast at 0800 hours and drop-off to your hotel
* Visit historical & cultural sites, bazaars, African artisans & art market, Fort Jesus Museum and Haller Park
Mombasa Full Day Tour Prices/Rates does not include:
* Minimum of two persons required
* Airport taxes; meals, sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Tips or gratuity, drinks; travelers insurance; laundry, communication charges, visas, international airfares
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/from the airport - (supplement airport transfer cost appliesÂ for tours starting from the airport.
Price: USD 85 only per person.