Wasini Island Sunset Cruise Excursion can be done from any of the beach hotels in South Coast Diani.
African Spice Safaris representative will pick you up from your hotel, in an air-conditioned safari mini-van/vehicle at 1530 Hours or at your preferable time (we will recommend the right time depending on sunset hour at the date) and take a scenic countryside drive, through a coconut plantation to Shimoni jet.
Your crew, including a guide, captain and captain assistant will welcome you at Shimoni jet and Escort you to your private dhow. Start your private leisurely Cruise on your own wooden dhow. On deck you can relax on comfortable pillows surrounded by flowers all the way to the perfect sunset spot with a glass of wine or your favorite drink. At the most romantic spot of all you are welcome to enjoy last dip in the water for a romantic swim, just before the sun set Experience the beautiful tropical sunset!
After sunset you are welcome to enjoy the calm moments while afloat. Your favorite drinks, with fresh coconut will be served on the deck. With the magical evening around you, sail back to the island restaurant, refresh at the Coral Spirit restaurant, overlooking the ocean and experience a private candle-light dinner, with only the stars and the sea surrounding you. Seven course Seafood dinner (wine, beer, soft drinks inclusive). After dinner- have an enjoyable ride and back to your hotel.
Wasini Island Sunset Cruise Excursion Price includes:
* Price per person
* Minimum 2 persons
* Seafood Dinner on Wasini Island
* Wine, beer, soft drinks & Mineral water
* All marine Park Entry Fees, service charge and taxes
* Pickup from your hotel in Mombasa - South or North Coast at 1530 hours and drop-off to your hotel
* Professional English speaking guides. All are experts in the African wildlife, culture, and tour guiding, many of who speak other European languages
Wasini Island Sunset Cruise Excursion Price Excludes:
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from Moi International airport in Mombasa)
* Tips or gratuity, drinks; travelers insurance; laundry, communication charges & visas
* Meals, sightseeing not included in the package
* International airfares and airport taxes
* Optional activities