Shimba Hills National Reserve Day Trip Safari Departs from your hotel at 7am. You will drive for about forty-five minutes to Shimba Hills National Reserve.
Your game drive will start from the gate, where the roof of the safari bus is lifted up to enable you to look for the many game animals found here, such as elephant, giraffe, buffalo and warthog, the rare Sable Antelope.
You will visit the magnificent Shedrick’s Falls on the slope of the hills before taking lunch at Shimba Lodge. The lodge is built around a very large tree and is the only tree hotel on the Coast. After lunch you will continue with your game drive until 4pm when you will check out of the park and drive back to your hotel in time for dinner.
Shimba Hills National Reserve Rates
Price Per Person
1st January 2011
31st December 2011
250 US Dollars
Shimba Hills National Reserve Day Trip Safari Inclusions:
* Shimba Hills National Reserve Day Trip Safari rates includes transport
* Minimum 2 People - Maximum 6 Guests in Minibus
* Return trip to and from your beach hotel
* All applicable entrance fees
Note: Safari Includes;
* Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
* Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
* Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplement
* Gratuity for your professional driver guide
* Cost of obtaining passport and visas
* Accommodations in Mombasa
* Optional Nature walks etc
* International Airfare
Price: USD 150 per person